December 28, 2022
Winter 2023 Impact Award Nominees Announced
Twice a year, a call for nominations generates many heartfelt tributes to RedPeak team members who go above and beyond in delivering and living RedPeak’s mission to Energize Communities and Bring People Together. While only one person can win in each category, every one of these team members deserves accolades for their contributions.
The Rookie of the Year Impact Award is awarded yearly to the team-member that has demonstrated exceptional initiative and creativity, and has made a significant contribution to RedPeak in a short period of time.
A Rookie of the Year Nominee has:
- Been with the company 6 months to 2 years (effective September 1st)
- Embraced and embodied RedPeak’s mission and values, and has actively served as a cultural contributor
- Shown a remarkable ability to adjust to a new work environment while demonstrating enthusiasm and a high level of energy, all while Keeping Work Fun.
- Their contributions have set a benchmark for others to obtain, and have helped RedPeak Earn the Reputation
2022 Rookie of the Year Nominees are:
- Gabriel Policani
- Haleigh Erwin
- Jaime Dailey
- Jon Urland
- Ryan Holt
- Saul Perez
- Scot Kveton
- Taylor Foerster
- Will Brock
The Financial Impact Award recognizes the individual that has delivered excellence in the following criteria:
- Quantifiable cost/expense savings to the community and/or company without cutting corners
- Finds ways to streamline processes or procedures that result in quantifiable cost savings and helps the organization Go Forward
- Brings a skill set or initiates additional learning/training to eliminate the need for outside resources and therefore reduce expenses
2022 Financial Impact Award Nominees include:
- Dean Steib
- Michael Clark
The Team Impact Award recognizes the individual that is the glue, the go-to and the get-it done person within their team.
A Team Impact nominee:
- Offers a persistently positive and enthusiastic outlook
- Serves as a constant example of service delivery at the highest level
- Regularly serves as a mentor to other team members
- Creates and fosters team synergy
- Encourages collaboration and team spirit – Keeps Work Fun
- Consistently demonstrates RedPeak Values and acts as a positive ambassador for the company
- Serves as an example of professionalism, honesty and integrity, helping RedPeak Earn the Reputation
Always humble, and never ego driven, the Team Impact winner never tries to stand alone. Rather, they understand how to invest in each other, and deliver at the highest levels every single day. They deliver with heart and soul.
2022 Team Impact Award Nominees include:
- Devra Tobman
- Downing Central Maintenance Team: Danny, Chris & Jarad
- Eryn Jones
- Kiara Doran
- Lee Stalcup
- Mariah Cue
- Michael Oblander
- Nick Houston
- The Seasons of Cherry Creek Maintenance Team
- Tammi Martin
“I will!” is the mantra of the RedPeak Impact Award Winner, which recognizes the individual that has made a significant contribution to overall company/community success.
A RedPeak Impact nominee:
- Has planned or managed programs that make RedPeak a better place to work and thrive and helps the company Go Forward
- Offers an innovative approach, and is always willing to expand their role to include challenges that may be out of their comfortable skill set
- Sees a need, develops a solution, and then generously Invests in Each Other by sharing the solution with the entire organization
- Volunteers for committees, work groups and learning opportunities that help improve company processes and direction and help us Go Forward
When this individual hears, “Can we do it?” they are first to enthusiastically respond, “Yes we can!” Then they own it. They make an impact. Their initiative and contributions make them indispensable and beloved.
2022 RedPeak Impact Award Nominees Include:
- Brandon Lyons
- Daniel Peterson
- Jason Hockstra
- Kelley Randazzo
Winners will be announced at the New Year’s Kickoff Party at Mile High Station on January 14th.
Thanks to each of you for making RedPeak a very special place to work. Congratulations on your nominations!