Please read this entire message.
RedPeak Community Offices remain open to assist residents via phone or email, but are now closed to the public this means no in-person apartment tours.
- We are currently not physically showing apartments for future move-ins, and walk ins are not permitted, but we will gladly send you videos and other information.
- Our maintenance and housekeeping teams will still be onsite primarily to sanitize and clean commonly used areas.
- Until further notice, only EMERGENCY service requests will be completed.
- All amenities are closed until further notice.
- All interior renovation projects will cease until this situation passes. Exterior work that has already begun will continue until complete, but no new work will be started.
- Any RedPeak team member that isnt feeling well will be required to stay home. This will likely reduce our workforce, but it is important to help stem the spread of the disease. We have detailed protocols in place for team members that become ill.
- We have communicated the same protocol expectations to our vendor, supplier and contractor partners. Those protocols are non-negotiable.
- We are focused on keeping our community healthy by limiting shared food and beverages. As a result, we are suspending beverage, coffee and refreshment stations.
- All resident events have been suspended for the foreseeable future.
Below are links to organizations that provide relevant, updated information.
- CDC Information
- WHO Information
- Denver Public Health Information
- State of Colorado Health Information
It is times like this that cause us to reflect and be grateful for what we have.
Thank you, and be well.
Jared Miller, COO, and the entire RedPeak family