Philosophy & Values
At RedPeak, we’re committed to delivering the best Denver apartment living has to offer because it’s where we’re from, where we were founded, and where we’re focused. We don’t have holdings all over the country, just here on the Front Range. And we’re not a company that simply manages properties. We own and care deeply about every one of our buildings.
We’re proud of both the apartments and the relationships that we’ve built here. And we believe that our Team Members, residents, and visitors can feel that sense of pride and responsibility whenever they walk into one of our communities.
Dedicated to Providing the Best Customer Service
It’s no accident that RedPeak is a name that has become synonymous with superior customer service. From the very beginning, we’ve understood that when your focus is on meeting residents’ needs, people see your communities as a great place to live.
Our unwavering commitment to serving our residents is outlined in the RedPeak Customer Service Philosophy:
- Be sincere; greet everyone with a warm, genuine smile
- Take pride in your grammar, demeanor and appearance
- Take the time to make good judgments in your daily work
- Take advantage of learning and growing opportunities
- Build strong and professional relationships with all our stakeholders
- Build a sense of a "home" for residents by creating an exceptionally clean and well-manicured community
- Communicate, communicate, communicate!
- Be consistent in all that you do
- Inspect what you expect, and expect the best
- Look for unexpected ways to assist residents and resolve concerns immediately, you're empowered to own the issue
How does this unique philosophy affect you? It means you’ll be interacting with a property management team that’s attentive to your needs and eager to find ways to say “Yes!” It also means you’ll be dealing with a company that’s invested in much more than real estate. We mean it when we say that our success is measured by your happiness.
Our focus on outstanding customer service is good for our staff, too. They’re encouraged to act as advocates for our residents and prospective residents in an environment where the end goal of handling any issue is finding a win-win solution.
A Higher Set of Standards
RedPeak is fortunate to have the most dynamic and dedicated real estate professionals in the business on our staff. What draws them to us? They’ll tell you it’s got a lot to do with the RedPeak core values:
- Honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business
- Family is a priority
- Encourage, acknowledge and reward Team Member initiative and contributions
- Continue to seek distinction in service, quality, resident satisfaction and financial performance
- Keep hard work fun
Our unwavering commitment to these basic principles enables us to hire and retain the talented people who’ve helped us develop some of the most distinctive apartment communities in the Denver area and beyond.