One City Block: Construction Update
It’s hard to believe, but One City Block is in its fifth month of construction.
Phew! Time flies when you’re building uber chic residences in Uptown Denver. Before you know it, we’ll be ready to lease our brand new apartments. Here’s a little snapshot of what you have to look forward to in late 2013 / early 2014!
– 302 urban studio, one and two-bedroom homes
– Modern interiors with espresso cabinetry and granite counter-tops
– Four uniquely designed rooftop terraces
– A pet friendly community with a dog spa
– An active community with a swimming pool and spa, volleyball court and fire pit
The best part; you’ll be able to hop on your B-Cycle to grab a bite at a local eatery, catch a game at Coors Field, stroll down 16th Street Mall, watch a movie at Denver Pavilions or spend a lazy day in City Park. One City Block truly lives in the perfect location.
Stay tuned to get the most recent updates on One City Block.
December 7, 2012