Film on the Rocks Rolls Through Summer
Up for fresh air and a movie?
Get both this evening at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, where Film on the Rocks rolls along with a screening of “This Is Spinal Tap” at dusk. And be sure not to miss School of Rock’s performance preceding the screening.
The 15th season of this outdoor movie series —a collabo between the Denver Film Society and Denver Arts & Venues— goes through Tuesday, September 2, and features a variety of cult classics paired with live performances. Remaining shows this summer include:
- “The Fast and the Furious” with The Yawpers and Native Daughters— Tuesday, July 1
- “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire” with Boy & Bear and Inner Oceans— Tuesday, July 8
- “Pitch Perfect” with The Messers and Tracksuit Wedding— Tuesday, July 29
- “Who Framed Roger Rabbit” with Chimney Choir and Jesse Manley– Monday, August 25
- “The Big Lebowski” with The Congress and Tyler Lee Holter— Tuesday, September 2.
General admission is $12.25, but ticket packages with dinner, drinks, transportation, and VIP seating are available for up to $60. The 411.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m., live performances start at 7 p.m., and movies begin around 9 p.m.
Get your tickets HERE.
Which movie are you looking forward to most? Let us know on Twitter!